Thursday, October 8, 2009

Capturing my Kiddos





Baby B just as cute as ever.










Little Bub ...well this is just him smiling away and laughing.
I just got done watching a very interesting photography video that gave me some really great ideas of how to capture my kids and the things they love. I really enjoyed photographing them but now I have to learn the full capabilities of my camera. What a blessing to be a mom!




Big Bub is building an amazing little lego house.







Peanut is trying to fix a broken crayon...alittle tape can fix everything.

1 comment:

  1. arghhhh I thought I could add on to a post.... well anyway... I love that you are now in the blog world. Enjoy and have fun. It is a great way to keep up with others, learn from others and all that jazz. I am excited to follow your blog! Your pictures are wonderful! I just love those kiddo's!

    ReplyDelete