Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!
Exactly 53 years ago today, God fashioned my father and brought him into this world.  I have been blessed with a caring and loving father who truly reflects some of my Heavenly Father and for that I am grateful.
Here is alittle bit about my dad:




He loves to play softball.


He loves to play Roy Hobbs hard ball.


He loves a good adventure.


He loves rocking chairs.


He loves my mom!!!!!


He loves to play catch with Peanut.

He loves to sleep everywhere.


He loves to roasted marshmallows on the fire.

He loves to build things and he is quite good at it.




And he even loves to change diapers (well, let's rephrase...he doesn't mind doing it :)

Happy Birthday Dad and I am so proud to have you as my father.


No comments:

Post a Comment