Thursday, November 19, 2009

Premier Jewelry

I just attended my first Premier Jewelry Party ever.  It's actually the first party I have attended in a long time because I did not have conflicting commitments :)  I have to say, I was impressed with the jewelry selection and the party itself was so fun and different from any other.  I actually came home with alot of free stuff which made it even more fun.  My favorite part is that I know that this jewelry business supports another local family around us.  Being the wife of a small business owner, I truly appreciate all the business we get because it is how we are provided with finances to pay our bills, care for our children and take care of our family.  I love the opportunity to support another family!!!

Heather Hennagin was our Premier Consultant for the night and she was so fun and loved holding Baby B.  The Witty Girls were our hosts for the night and the theme was a mother/daughter party which I thought was a great idea.  Peanut was very excited to go and hangout with one of her favorite friend, Wiley Witty.  Baby B actually won a drawing she had and Peanut said that she was just going to keep the bracelet until Baby B was old enough to wear.  She said she will probably give it to her for her third birthday :)


I actually decided to host a party and I got this cute little tote bag and the tennis bracelet (shown below) just for setting a date.  The tennis bracelet is special because you can't buy it.  I like it because its so cute and feminine...my kind of jewelry.  If anyone is interested to come to our (I say "our" because Peanut has taken the lead to help plan it) jewelry party, it will be Friday, December 11 at 6:30pm.  I will be sending out invites very soon.  Hope to see you there.


2 comments:

  1. ahh Fri Dec 11th is my Grandma Hoskinsons "old' birthday! And I will definitely try to make it! ;)

    ReplyDelete