Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



I once again had great vision of sending out cards by mail this year and it slipped my mind.  I was really preoccupied with an interesting gift this year that took up most of my brain power.  My grandmother collects nativities so we decided that our family was going to pose as the nativity, frame it and give it as the most unique nativity she will ever possess.  The angel on the right is my aunt and she lives in Canada so I actually superimposed her into the picture....amazing complicated but the Lord provided an amazing picture for us. So Happy New Year from the Fleishours and belated Merry Christmas our Savior has come!!



1 comment:

  1. i love your family! bella looks huge!
    and you did an awesome job with your aunt! i cant even tell that you superimposed her! How did your grandma like the gift?

    ReplyDelete