Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, How They Change

I cannot believe my babies are not babies anymore.  Big Bub is well on his way to becoming a gentleman and Peanut is developing into quite a fine young lady.  I have been enjoying watching them search out who God has created them to be and what things in this world pluck their heart strings.  I have made two collages that I feel capture some of their uniqueness and little passions that are growing inside each of them. I have so much to be thankful for this Christmas season and these two gifts from God are top on the list. (Big Daddy is my first and best gift ever!)



Peanut wants deeply to be in the Nutcracker Ballet!




Big Bub loves to be creative with his costumes and pretend play.  He still loves dinosaurs a ton.



2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Laney has grown up so much since i first met her as i tiny tot and she is becoming a fine young lady. I love having conversations with her on the phone or hanging out at cafe gelato! Our book project is going to be so much fun!
    I think i benefit more from spending time with her than she does with me! She encourages me, as you do, to love the Lord more and deeply, to share him with others and to live a life that is honoring to God.
    It reminds me of matthew 18

    At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"
    2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

    ReplyDelete