Friday, October 16, 2009

Ebay: Even A 5 Year Old Can Do It!

I have funny story to share with you.

Yesterday, Peanut was having her quiet time and her quiet time happens to be in the same room as our computer. I was looking up a food processor and following it so I stayed logged on and left the room.

Later I came back to the computer and saw a screen that read, "Congratulations! You just won the auction!" I never bought a $13 pink Ty beanie baby. It took me a second to try and piece together what had happened. Then it struck me....Peanut must have seen a picture of the cute little bear and clicked on it to see it like one of her little computer games. I knew it was her because it was just the kind of bear she would ask me for if we saw it in the store.

I asked her about this when we woke up this morning and this is what she said, "Oh yeah! I did click on the pink bear and also a blue one for Caleb. I thought they were free." The part I can't figure out is how she actually clicked all the right buttons to be able to purchase the bear. You have to go through a series of screens to actually bid on the auction.

So moral of the story:
Ebay is so easy that even a 5 year old can do it!!!



1 comment: