Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweetest Day

We celebrated Sweetest Day actually yesterday because Big Daddy B said he could not wait :) We are so blessed to have such a husband and father in our home. By no means is he perfect but he is a man after God's heart and I see him grow more and more. He also has the beautiful challenge before him of taking care of, providing for and dating 3 of his most special women....Me, Peanut and Baby B.
These pictures below are of the girls receiving their flower (ones that we so nicely preserved by God outside). Big Daddy B explained to Peanut that Mommy gets the most (I got a small and beautiful bouquet that I forgot to take a picture of) because she is my wife but you two daughters are important also and I love you.
I thank God for a husband who continues to try and learn the emotional world of a woman and how loved we feel from simple little gifts that are just a reminder that you are loved.

2 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes...what a wonderful husband & family you have & I love how you strive to express it to each other! Wonderful display of God's love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! B has always had a special heart and a special place in my heart! I love watching him as your husband and our grandchildren's father. You all make a wonderful package!

    ReplyDelete