Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Fingers

I am amazed when the kids start writing. These are a few of Big Bub and Peanuts drawings. Big Bub's are first and just looking at them I can invision his little tongue sticking out the side of his mouth and his eyes intent on the paper as he creates his masterpiece.
Peanut has been writing for some time now but she still amazes me at what she can draw for a 5 and a half year old. Below are a couple of her creations and let me tell you, this little girl has such a creative mind. I wish I could show you everything she does from loading her purse each day to these little mini books she creates. I love watching this little one.






This last one she did at church about a week ago.



2 comments:

  1. Love following your blog while away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fill-in-the-blank Bible verses. Such a neat idea (and it looks great)!

    ReplyDelete