Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall in Ohio


Isn't this just beautiful? Its just one of God's amazing fingerprints here on this earth.



I have to admit I love Ohio for its four seasons of weather and at the same time sometimes I really dislike the four seasons of weather. I love when the season changes the most but the winters get kind of long. I was kind of sad this year as Ohio seemed to almost skip Fall and go right into Winter...it has just been so cold already. But God gave us a beautiful break in the weather today and tomorrow. Here are some fun pictures of the kiddos enjoying our Fall weather while it lasts for two days :)


Look how cute Little Bub and Big Daddy B are....just precious.




Above is our cute little home and below is our neighbors house. I just had to take a picture of it with the beautiful red trees.




3 comments:

  1. Your home looks so cute and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collage of kids' pics. They look like they're having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your house, it just feels like home.

    ReplyDelete