Thursday, October 22, 2009

Your Super Power

Being a mother of four very vibrant children always leaves me thinking of the super powers I wish I had to be able maintain sanity in our home :) Here are my top two:

1. To see through walls....I would know where each kid is at all times and what they were doing
2. To multiply 2 arms into 8 (the key here is that I can go back to 2 arms whenever I wanted to)....I would be able to be the ultimate multitasker :)

I would love to hear all of your creative responses so please share your Super Power if you have ever thought of it.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to order objects to start doing work....mops, brooms, vacuums.

    I like the idea of seeing through walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wished I was samantha on "bewitched", or Jeannie on "I dream of Jeannie". I would wiggle my nose and visit my daughter and crew whenever I wanted. or wiggle my nose and have dinner done and laundry put away...

    Or I could cross my arms and nod my head and...go back to a time of raising my toddlers and give them more hugs and kisses and love... and focus more on them and less on me!

    So I wish a wiggle of nose and a nod of the head would bring me all my dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas, Bethany! Marcus once told me that if I had an extra set of arms out my back, I could do my work and still get him a drink.
    I would love to be able to freeze time. I could just stop the world and have unlimited time to do whatever I want or need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your ideas ladies...I am adding them to my super power list :) They are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that i would want to have the super power of healing, kinda like lucy(the bottle that father chritmas gave her) in narnia.
    or being able to fly would be pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete