Thursday, October 29, 2009

10 Ways to Boost Your Immune Health

The other day I was searching around trying to find some good tips and ideas on how to boost your immune system to help fight through the winter.  I came across this website:

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/10_ways_to_boost_immune_health

It gave some really great ideas and they are actually very practical.  Check it out and please leave a comment if you have any other ideas.  Having four kids this year, I am trying to get us all good and healthy :)

I also heard about this onion thing.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/swineflu/onion.asp

Snopes say it is fake, but some say that the Amish use it all the time and it works.  I figured it would be worth passing along and let you decide.  If it might help not get the flu,  I might for some crazy reason try it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information! My family tends to spend so much of the fall and winter months sick. We will definately have to try to implement some of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that i am going to try the 3 out of the 10 to stay healthier this winter, but im not sure which ones yet... possible lemons, water, and no caffeine.

    speaking of caffeine i made myself a tea today, just like you make it and it was SO good

    you will definitely have to let me know if the onion thing works... it is an interesting idea.

    I have loved being at your house the last couple of days, i wanna come over soon! oh and did any of the pictures turn out ?

    ReplyDelete