Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Bread!

About two years ago, I was blessed to be able to buy a grain mill (by the grace and provision of family). It allowed me to make all of my own flour....completely whole wheat, full of all the good stuff!



About two days ago, I was blessed to be able to buy a bosch mixer (by the grace and provision of Brandon) The best part about this mixer is that I can make 5 loaves of completely whole wheat bread to accomodate our growing family.

About two hours ago, I baked my first loaves of bread mixed in my bosch and they were amazing. 
Some of the best bread ever!!!  It was an exciting day for me.


Thanks God for providing a way for me to take care of my family.  I am always looking for more ways to keep our family eating healthy, so if you have anything your family does....please share!!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to learn more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will teach you everything I know (I learn something new each day) and one thing I know for sure is that I will never use white flour again! The whole wheat is just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That loaf of bread is beautiful! I've also had the grain mill for 2+ years (but not the mixer); but bread-making has been a frustrating (and pretty much abandoned) effort for me.

    ReplyDelete