Sunday, November 1, 2009

Classic Kids

Baby B is so precious. She always has something that she is chewing on....her fingers or a toy.  What a joy to try and figure out her unique personality.  She definitely has a different temperment than the others.




This is Little Bub at his best.  This is the smile that I will remember when he is all grown up.  His smile can light up a room.  This is Little Bub as we know him at the age of two.
This is Big Bub to the left.  Although I think we may be on the way out of this stage, this is Big Bub 70% of the day.  There are many more things I will remember about Big Bub's year of being a 3 year old but these whining fits will be well remembered.  In some funny way, I think I will miss this stage (maybe because it means he is growing up and out of his childish ways)


Oh Peanut, my dear beauty.  This is my Peanut.  The many things I treasure about her.  Her feminity shines as a 5 year old.  Her year of being five has been packing purses, changing outfits, making necklaces and little mini books.  I have seen her mature in the past year....especially in the way that she cares for her brothers and sister.  I do believe her commitment to the Lord is real and His light has been shining through her.

It is not often that I get a photo with one of my children and God blessed me with two because my husband was kind enough to take a couple of impromptu pictures.  I will treasure these.



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Mom, B. I wish we could chat more. I pray for you often. You are doing a glorious work with your kids.

    Big Boy will hopefully try to call Peanut tomorrow. Got too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Precious! Enjoy every day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Especially the ones of you with the kiddos - those kinds of pics certainly are rare.

    ReplyDelete